A roundup of PR Newswire’s top entertainment news releases of the week, including Candy Crush’s Barbie and the Global Citizen Festival.
New YorkAnd July 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be hard to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the entertainment and media industries stay on top of the week’s hottest and most popular press releases, here’s a roundup of the must-watch stories for this week.
The list below includes the main title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each article. Click on the press release titles to access relevant media resources available for download.
- BARBIE® and Candy Crush Saga unite in an Ultimate Pink-tastic partnership to create a unique fantasy world for players
Join talented versions of the movie talent, including Barbie, as she begins her journey in the real world through the Candy Kingdom. Along their journey, players will embark on BARBIE missions on the Winding Road Tour and collect limited edition purple “B” candies to earn rewards.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers and Ms. Lauryn Hill headline the 2023 Global Citizen Festival
Free covered day tickets Sept. 23 This will lead to urgent action to end extreme poverty now. Megan, stallionAnd Conan Gray And Stray Kids is also ready to play.
- The School of Rock AllStars kicked off their first national tour since 2019, hitting iconic venues
since From July 21st to August 6thThe tour will feature 160 elite musicians from School of Rock’s global network of more than 335 schools, giving audiences the chance to witness the next generation of music stars perform on stages across the country.
- The American Kennel Club’s “Good Dog TV” airs on a TV near you
AKC Good Dog TV is hosted by a popular TV personality Caroline Manon Showcasing the latest news, current events and all the highlights from the canine world, including celebrities and their dogs, training, health and behavior tips, stories of special interest to dog owners, nationwide dog shows and other American Kennel Club events.
- The Gipsy Kings with Tonino Balliardo announce new dates for their ‘Renaissance’ tour
The iconic band, who have sold more than 20 million albums worldwide, won two GRAMMY® Awards, in a career spanning more than 30 years, will hit the stage in 13 additional cities starting in Wed 25 Octin Tucson, Arizonafinished in Greensboro, North Carolinaon Sunday 12 November.
- Beyoncé Dancers, Twins and Children’s Writing Network unite to empower youth and promote mental health awareness on North American RISE Tour
The twins are ambassadors for the Children’s Writing Network. With their deep understanding of KWN’s six-step program, the twins enhance their impact through engaging dance workshops, using body movement as a way to communicate and deal with life’s challenges.
- CallforEntry delivers creative call stories
Stories of Creative Connection showcase the impact CaFÉ has made, especially for rural organizations, in facilitating digital connections with artists around the world. The Stories of Creative Connection program highlights two rural arts organizations, the Galesburg Community Arts Center and The Paseo Project.
- The Nebula Mars 3 Projector begins shipping: a durable projector that offers flexible use indoors or outdoors
Not only is it a powerful projector to use in or around the house in different rooms, the Mars 3 is the perfect backyard projector for outdoor movie nights, thanks to its button controls and soft LED “lantern” function. . The back of the projector.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs has officially launched Empower Global, a regulated online marketplace for black businesses
The platform gives black businesses a wider audience and enables consumers to shop the best black-owned brands in beauty, fashion, art and lifestyle.
- Epidemic Sound launches Soundmatch™, revealing AI-powered audio insight for content creators
Soundmatch leverages a combination of AI and data to deliver better music discovery results and save creators time – an increasingly needed commodity in the ever-changing social media landscape. It allows them to play their video on the Epidemic Sound platform and get a selection of recommended tracks that perfectly match the visual content.
- French channelThe largest streaming service celebrating French and French culture and entertainment, debuts on Amazon Prime Video
French channel Dedicated to defending and celebrating the French way of life and history rooted in its culture, ranging from offering a variety of entertainment content, including original series, films and documentaries on topics ranging from the arts, travel, food, wine and the French language to fashion, children’s programs and more.
- Eric Roberts, three-time Academy Award and Golden Globe nominee, talks about his role in William Faulkner’s new documentary
Eric RobertNarrator and lead actor in ‘Faulkner: The Past Is Never Dead’, chronicling the life and work of the controversial American writer and Nobel Prize winner ahead of its international screening at Galway Film Fleahd.
- Global superstars Remy Martin and Grammy Award-winners Remy Martin team up to celebrate notes of life, music and cognac in the “Life is a Melody” campaign.
Featuring a track from Usher’s highly anticipated new album, the campaign invites music lovers and soul lovers to embark on a harmonious journey where Rémy Martin’s notes and the melodies of life intertwine in perfect harmony.
Find out about the latest entertainment-related issues from PR Newswire and stay on top of the most important press releases by following PR – Entertainment on Twitter.
Helping journalists stay informed of industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should be aware of. To be notified of news releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can create a custom news feed using PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once registered, journalists, bloggers, and freelancers can access their tracking free Features:
- personalization: Create a personalized newsfeed that delivers relevant news directly to your inbox. Customize your news feed by keywords, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Pictures and videos: Thousands of media items are available for download and are included in your next story.
- Subject matter experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or to get quotes for your articles.
- Related resources: Read and subscribe to our blog, which focuses on journalists and bloggers, and Beyond Bylines for media stories, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been an industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network for print, radio, magazines, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in over 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers, and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts in search of story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and verifies this community to verify identity as a member of the press, blogger, or influencer. PRNJ Users covers more than 200 beats and columns.
For any questions, contact the team at [email protected].
Newswire SOURCE PR