VivaTech, Europe’s largest tech event, opened Wednesday in Paris with guest star Elon Musk. More than 2,200 exhibitors, 10,000 emerging actors and nearly 100,000 visitors are expected to attend Porte de Versailles. Artificial intelligence will be on everyone’s minds and conversations.
Long life technology It is one of the largest European technology fairs, which aims to be an innovation accelerator that connects startups, technology leaders, large corporations and investors responding to our world’s biggest challenges. The most disruptive topics in technology and the world’s greatest technological developments are all on the agenda with thousands of startups seeking to develop the solutions, products and services of tomorrow. Seventh edition of Vivatec It will take place from June 14-17, 2023. Elon Musk will also attend. Obviously, discussions about artificial intelligence will go well!
On the occasion of this release, Viva Technology conducted a study * in partnership with Harris Interactive Toluna in order to find out the Europeans’ perception of the deployment of artificial intelligence in our society.
Thus, more than 7 out of 10 Europeans will be convinced of the importance of using artificial intelligence in 4 main sectors to our community
- The industrial sector comes first in the study: for 78% of EuropeansThe development of artificial intelligence is desirable in economic activities dedicated to the design, manufacture, and sale of physical goods.
- Always at a very high level, from the health comes in second. they 73% Believing that progress will be possible thanks to the deployment of artificial intelligence in this field.
- In the third place of this study, Transport sector standing out. 72% of Europeans see the impact of AI as desirable in this field.
- finally, 70% of Europeans We believe the industry there protection It needs artificial intelligence to continue to grow.
With the interest generated by generative AI systems (ChatGPT and OpenAI) and the amazing developments they promise, VivaTech has thus chosen to focus on AI. Many startups will be there to unveil their latest innovations in the field, some of which will be world firsts.
- fascinated tools Showcasing the world premiere of her robot Miroka, a robot character whose goal is to change the face of robots by incorporating artificial intelligence. An innovation that brings a new generation of robots to life, combining engineering expertise and character design to charm the world.
- jumbo mana It also reveals a preview of a generative AI experiment that brings Vincent van Gogh to life and generates 100% honest dialogues of a symbolic nature. This generative AI that will inspire the world of art and education will then be on display at the Musée d’Orsay.
- always in global preview, kineticsAn artificial intelligence that gives the opportunity to create animated videos and allows creators to turn any video into a 3D animation thanks to deep learning.
- Horon It is a generative artificial intelligence that allows you to create video content with virtual humans in minutes and in any language.
Many other projects will be on hand to continue to nurture a particular technological vision of the future.
Fortunately, not all of them revolve exclusively around artificial intelligence. Other projects will be presented on environmental topics, which is an inevitable basic trend.
* The study was conducted online from 19 to 24 April 2023. A sample of 3,129 Europeans made up of three representative samples of local residents aged 18 or older in each of the following countries: France (1,029 subjects), Germany (1,035 subjects) and the United States Kingdom (1065 people). Representation is ensured by the quota method and an adjustment applied to the following variables: sex, age, occupation and region of residence of respondents in each country.