From Monaco to Cannes, Saint-Tropez and Antibes, the demand for premium transportation continues unabated. In just a few years, Côte d’Azur has seen a rapid diversification into luxury car rental services with chauffeur. Focus on Kingdom Limousine, the recognized benchmark in the segment.
Kingdom Limousine: Upscale private chauffeur on the French Riviera
the Kingdom Limousine Private Chauffeurs Represents the successful professionalization of the VTC sector in France. Founded in 2009, the company has since enjoyed a thriving success based on a simple principle: A combination of luxury and precision.
The founders of Kingdom Limousines chose to base their main activity center directly at Cannes-Mandelieu Airport. Clearly profitable strategy for positioning at the highest level, in an airport where about 80% of movements are generated by private and non-commercial aircraft.
Kingdom Limousines is now spread across the Côte d’Azur, where the company maintains most of its operations. This includes agglomerationsAntibes, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Toulon and Saint-Tropez. However, this luxury VTC service is also available from Paris, Lyon and Marseilleand extends to a wide range of services:
- transportation to and from the airport;
- other transfers (railway station, hotel, etc.);
- Chauffeur service for the day or for the week;
- concierge service (sports car rental, hotel or villa reservation, helicopter rental, etc.);
- event transfer
Box: Luxury VTC: Service for what type of customer?
Kingdom Limousine’s private chauffeurs are called upon, on a daily basis, to serve a wide range of clients:
- marketing managers on the go;
- special assistants to dignitaries or celebrities;
- Embassy staff
- event agencies
- Luxury travel agencies…
Why use a private driver in Cote d’Azur?
Premium VTC and driver solutions are essential for a growing number of customers as the best option to make use of 100% on-demand navigation…so much so that service is no longer necessarily reserved for an exclusive elite.
The advantages of VTC Kingdom limousines include, for example:
- An experienced private driver who can provide for himself 24 hours on 24 hours And 7 days on 7 ;
- the English proficiency by all drivers;
- a Diverse fleet of vehicles Mercedes, Tesla, Range Rover and Rolls-Royce, able to satisfy all transportation needs (high-end sedans, SUVs, limousines, minivans, etc.);
- And really quality advice For customers looking for suggestions for outings and destinations (restaurants, nightclubs, art galleries, etc.).
With an average of more than 200,000 visitors per day in the region, including 14% of professional travelersToday, the Côte d’Azur provides the ideal environment for luxury hybrid bikes.
The availability of a luxury chauffeur-driven vehicle, by the day or by the week, is a major practical asset for many individuals and professionals on the go. Kingdom Limousine, located on the Côte d’Azur, has built its success on the basis of a diverse fleet of vehicles and a team of chauffeurs who are available around the clock.
The three main points to remember:
- Kingdom Limousines offers luxury VTC service throughout the French Riviera, for the benefit of clients of all profiles.
- The company offers flexible and a la carte solutions for a full cruise tourist discovery or business trip.
- Its fleet of vehicles ranges from luxury sedans to minivans for group travel.