The round of 16 of the Coupe de France begins this Friday with the entry into the running of the Ligue 1 teams. A round of the Cup which also marks a renewal in terms of broadcasting. Here is the program so as not to miss any of the matches of the Breton teams this weekend.
While the negotiations around the broadcast of the Coupe de France between the French Football Federation, France Télévisions and Eurosport were at a standstill, another channel joined these discussions and reaped the jackpot, it is Bein Sports. The channel will co-broadcast the competition with France Télévision, a historic broadcaster. If you subscribe to BeIN, you will be able to follow all the Coupe de France matches.
These 32nd finals offer beautiful posters: Lannion (N3), against Toulouse (L1) and Stade Pontivyen (N3) against Les Herbiers (N2) will try to create the feat, while Brest, Lorient, but also Rennes will be vigilant not to fall by the wayside this turn.
The program of Breton clubs in the 32nd finals of the Coupe de France:
Saturday January 7:
- 3:30 p.m.: Avranches (N1) – Brest (L1) on BeIN Sports 7 and France 3 Brittany
- 6 p.m.: Plabennec (N3) — Valves (N2) on BeIN web (on the BeIN Sports website).
- 8:45 p.m.: Bordeaux (L2) – Rennes (L1) on BeIN Sports 1.
Sunday January 8:
- 3:30 p.m.: La Châtaigneraie (R1) — Lorient (L1) on BeIN Sports 3.
- 6 p.m.: Lannion (N3) — Toulouse (L1) on BeIN Sports 5.
- 6 p.m.: Pontivy (R1) — The Herbaria (N2) on BeIN Sports 9.