Today, approximately 43% of SMEs and VSEs consider their digital strategy to play a fundamental role in the development of their activities. Digital technologies have shown their effectiveness and are now a real boost to performance. Adapting to this new environment is no longer an option for companies, but an obligation if they are to remain competitive.
Companies are increasingly looking to stand out. Existing marketing tactics are sometimes too aggressive and no longer succeed in attracting new consumers. Little by little, we endeavor to educate potential clients by focusing on educational content which is part of the learning approach. Thanks to pedagogy as a digital strategy, companies become trusted and recognized sources, thus achieving business goals.
Digital strategy is a competitive challenge for companies
Digital strategy, or digital strategy, is a very popular term these days. It is mentioned on the Internet, social networks or in advertisements. But how do we define this familiar yet obscure concept?
Digital strategy, what are we talking about?
A digital strategy, or digital strategy, corresponds to the communication policy that companies adopt on various digital media: social networks, websites, applications, communities, blogs, etc. Adoption of one type of digital media is no longer enough today to guarantee a fingerprint.
In order to better understand the challenge of this business plan, it is important to ask the right questions: How should a company ensure its web presence? What image to connect her to her horizons? What relationship should you adopt with your target audience?
The implementation of the digitization strategy consists of making the company more efficient and secure Saving resources. It consists in facilitating the company’s work by implementing communication procedures that contribute to increasing its competitiveness and highlighting it through digital tools.
Digital strategy, what is its importance?
A digital strategy is no longer optional but essential to ensuring its visibility. The importance of strong digital planning is essential to stay ahead of competitors, but also to communicate promptly with customers.
A digital strategy has three main advantages:
- Reducing costs for the company : In addition to the closeness with the customer, digital marketing allows to reduce costs compared to traditional means of communication. A good digital strategy saves time in posting offers and facilitates exchanges with customers.
- Exploration of new markets On the web, the company finds it easier to find the markets that interest it. Thanks to digitization, the company no longer needs to enter the field to impress its customers but can respond directly to requests made on the web.
- Focus and competitive intelligence : Although digital technology contributes to communication in a different way, it also ensures a better position for the company. Competitors’ activities are more visible, which helps the company to track their activities and stand out.
It is important to consider a digital strategy, which is an asset for companies looking to add value in a competitive market. By creating an effective digital presence, the company will be able to attract new customers, strengthen communication with its existing customers and build a successful image.
Each company stands out in its own way, and innovation is the key to success. Thinking of creative ways to reach the customer can make your business more attractive. Have you heard of pedagogy as a digital strategy?
Developing its vision by placing education at the heart of its digital strategy
“He who believes in pedagogy cannot help but be an optimist.” L.Aszlo Nemeth
Some companies struggle to create an effective digital strategic plan that meets customer and business needs. Pedagogical methods derived from training or teaching can be really useful in digital marketing. Pedagogy can respond positively to the challenges of digital strategy, through ‘prospective education’.
What is the role of pedagogy in corporate marketing strategy?
We have all heard it said before that a teacher is not enough of a teacher. What is the result of this failure? By lack of pedagogy we mean, above all, imparting knowledge that is not sufficiently focused on the needs of the students, and a lack of listening or empathy which results in a loss of commitment on their part.
Philip Barrier in his book What is it like to be a teachertells us that being a teacher ” the ability to assume that there is something to say to the other that he does not yet clearly know; To assume a certain cognitive progression. This requires a strong demand for the quality of one’s knowledge, and a strong desire to share it in its integrity, if not in its entirety. »
This approach to pedagogy calls for mature reflection on its use in digital marketing. Without an in-depth knowledge of your product, it is difficult to know how it can meet the needs of your target audience. Teaching your customers the benefits and advantages of your product will go a long way in converting them.
Prominent online educational content gives the company a more benevolent appearance. In the pedagogical relationship, we build a relationship of trust. And trust is essential if you want to retain customers or attract new ones.
Educational tools to stand out from your prospects
How does it use the principle of pedagogy in its digital strategy? We will see that there are solutions to develop its vision and be more competitive, inspired by methods derived from education.
Marketing educational content to educate your target
The production of educational content makes it possible to become a trusted and recognized source of information by establishing a bond of trust with its customers. The purpose of the educational content is To inform and enlighten its prospects. It’s not about going all out to make a hard sell, it’s about bringing in a file reflection and commitment towards the product. Only by following this step it will be possible to convert it. Educational marketing has already proven its value by increasing the likelihood of consumers making a purchase by 130%.
Developing a real, honest, trusting relationship with your potential customers is at the heart of educational content marketing. 5 steps necessary to implement this project and lead to your brand loyalty.
- Set performance goals
It is essential to define KPIs to improve your image reputation. By having clear and precise objectives, evaluation at the end of the educational and educational campaign will be facilitated.
- Determine the needs of your target audience
Keyword research to identify your target audience’s inquiries is an essential step. Of course, it’s about setting their intentions while staying focused on your company’s specific line of business.
- Share your experience and knowledge
In educational content marketing, the main goal is to educate your target, not to sell. All content should be informative, entertaining and above all engaging your audience.
- Incorporate digital viewing moments
Competition is the backbone of every business. This is why it is important to prepare regular reports in order to anticipate changes in your field of activity and thus anticipate the educational needs of your goals.
- Analyze your results
Analyzing your KPI results is essential to judging your return on investment. Without it, it will be difficult to see the progress of your educational marketing campaign.
Storytelling or emotional marketing
Telling a story or story has always been an inherited form of knowledge transmission. Storytelling gives meaning to facts. Thanks to this practice, we were able to create bonds and a relationship of trust.
This form of “digital pedagogy” is increasingly known in France. Mowing is allowed Captivate your audience through original content. It is important to know how to approach this liberating art so as not to lose your purpose.
Customers love change and can’t stand routine anymore. Content that always has the same structure tires them out, causing them to lose their attention. Today, they are more inclined to engage in conversation with Emotion and pedagogy in the business world.
There are different forms of storytelling:
- the story : Among storytelling experts, this is the simplest and most impactful form. It consists of minor facts related to your work experience or simply expertise. It makes it possible to break the monotony of a speech and accompany it gently to a statement by giving it an attractive touch.
- Certificate : This technique can be used in your digital strategy to enhance your words and your point of view.
- success story : is a subcategory of certifications that return a successful experience. This approach suggests a behavior and way of doing things to adopt in order to achieve the same level of success.
- Springboard history : This storytelling technique does not seek to adopt this or that behaviour, but rather to create a new state of mind, awareness.
- apologies : This method leans more towards illustrating a moral lesson. It is an allegorical story inspired by fables, short stories or philosophical tales and aims to convey a message of educational value.
- story type : This process refers to a story that aims to repeatedly express identity.
- myth or legend Drawing on a myth or fable in your storytelling brings dynamics to your presentation and allows you to meet your audience on a common culture.
Other educational solutions are available for you to retain your customers. Pedagogy is a great art, be the artists of your digital educational strategy.
Pedagogy distributes enough fragrant crumbs of knowledge to whet the appetite for knowledge. Jean Marie Albert.
By using education in your digital strategy, you will make your customers want to go further. We are not talking about converting instantly, but about gradually changing the mentality thanks to information and education from your prospects. A full learning journey is necessary to see your progress pay off. Desiring immediate engagement from your customers will not build loyalty. It is essential that you take the time to speak to them with your pedagogy so that they will truly commit to your brand.